Updated with photos at the end of the post
6.13 try on
size medium in LoveShackFancy
6.12 try on
size 8 in Cushnie
size medium in Lisa Marie Fernandez
wearing the spanx up for anything strapless bra | 10% off with katxspanx
The time has almost come for us to get our hands on the Target designer dress collection featuring Cushnie, Lisa Marie Fernandez, and LoveShackFancy.
Target announced in May that it had teamed up with the three female-founded labels on a size-inclusive assortment of more than 70 dresses, giving us weeks to make room in our closets for the cheery warm-weather wares.
Dropping June 6 online and June 15 in select stores, fans of Cushnie’s clean silhouettes, Lisa Marie Fernandez’s beachy pieces, and LoveShackFancy’s playful prints better act fast, because Target’s limited-edition designer collaborations tend to sell out pretty quickly.
To avoid any sartorial heartbreak, I strongly suggest setting an alarm! The target designer dress collection drops at 12 am PST.
The entire Designer Dress Collection arrives online June 6 at 12 am PST
All sizes and styles will be available on Target.com for a limited time. Select styles will be available in limited stores.
- For U.S. shoppers, the collection will be available in select stores and online.
- The entire collection (including all sizes and styles) will go live on Target’s site and app on Saturday, June 6 at 12 am PST.
- Assortment will vary by store (please check the Target Store Locator for availability).
- There will not be product limits for this collection.
- The Designer Dress Collection has a 30-day return policy versus the standard 90-day return policy. RedCard holders receive a 30-day return policy plus an additional 30 days.
- International shipping will not be available for this collection