- You need to protect your eyes. You protect your eyes from the sun. So why don’t you protect them from the harmful light emitted by the screens we look at all day long? Blue light filtering glasses feature unique lenses to help to block out the HEV light emitted by digital screens.
- Say goodbye to headaches, blurry vision, and eye strain. Keep your eyes in the clear with blue light lenses, featuring technology to assist with blocking potentially harmful (blue) HEV light from screens to help prevent these symptoms.
- Helps eye health. Blue light specifically is able to penetrate the retina. Some studies have shown that too much exposure to blue light can damage cells in the retina. This can lead to macular degeneration, which can lead to permanent vision loss. By cutting down the amount of blue light your eyes are exposed to with blue light blocking glasses, you can help to protect your overall eye health.
- Improves Sleeping Habits. Blue light can be especially aggressive in triggering sleeplessness. It can suppress melatonin production and alter your circadian rhythm. To put it plainly: Blue light’s interference with your sleep can lead to shortened total sleep time and diminished sleep quality. But by using blue light blocking glasses, you can help manage your blue light exposure and start to get a better night’s sleep.
- These $50 Blue Light Glasses are stylish and affordable. Quay Australia redesigned some of their best-selling sunnies in a clear blue light blocking lens format. Wear them when working on a laptop, watching TV, or scrolling the ‘gram to look good + feel good.
What I Wore:
Glasses: Quay Australia (c/o), Hardwire – $50 Blue Light Glasses
Sweater: Loft, Flare Sleeve Sweater
Jeans: Gap, Mid Rise True Skinny Jeans in Sculpt
Boots: Public Desire (c/o), Zara Lace Up Ankle Booties