I was born with a big booty. Not just a big booty – a WIDE booty. So anything that supports the sculpting of my booty is good in my book.
Allow me to introduce to you the Sweaty Betty, Power Leggings. These bum-sculpting power leggings are perfect for sweaty workouts or a casual coffee date in the West Village (like me above). To achieve this beautiful print the team over at Sweat Betty printed on a white fabric base, which resulted in a white shadow showing when stretched – this freaked me out for a minute but once I gave the power leggings a good look in the mirror I realized just how special these leggings are. These are truly the must-have legging for the fashion-forward woman who works out hard and plays harder – me.
Why do I think you should spend $120 on the power leggings?
- They are bum-sculpting (duh). They’ve sourced the best technical fabric with the perfect mix of stretch and recovery. The carefully placed seams sculpt the thighs and bum.
- You can wear them for over 7 sports.
- The sweat-wicking and quick drying technology are CRUCIAL for when you are training. Insert me (attempting) to train for my half marathon. I need to stay dry…or else (I won’t share the dirty details, but these benefits are crucial).
- They are super flattering – even after eating my weight in pizza this week in New York.
- The technical fabric will solve ALL of your problems.
What I Wore:
Tee: Madewell, Whisper V Neck Pocket Tee
Leggings: Sweaty Betty (c/o), Power 7/8 Leggings
Shoes: Adidas, ‘Stan Smith’ Sneaker
Sunglasses: Quay Australia, Stray Cat Oversized Cat Eye Sunglasses