Coffee or Tea?
If your answer is tea, then this is not the post for you.
If your answer is coffee, then this is 100% the post for you.
With 13 adjustable settings, the De’longhi Eletta Cappuccino Top Fully Automatic Espresso/Cappuccino Machine prepares the perfect cappuccino, caffe latte, macchiato, hot chocolate, and more from simple dedicated buttons. For coffee and espresso, the 13 grind settings, 5 strength settings, and 4 coffee temperatures really dial things in to match your preference. The actively heated cup warming surface and the ability to have the machine turn on automatically are MAJOR game changers. The machine can be waiting and ready to go for you with pre-heated cups! Wow wow wow! The milk carafe makes milk-based drinks easy – and with adjustable froth, they are customizable so you get the right level of froth for the drink you are making.
Now I’m no barista, but this machine has seriously upped the coffee game in my apartment. Maybe one day my dating life will steam up and I can show someone other than my cousin my fancy barista skills…
Anywho, here are some of my favorite parts of the De’longhi Eletta:
- The LatteCrema System that lets you design your cappuccino or latte in just one touch, with dense, rich, long-lasting foam in every cup
- Detachable, integrated milk carafe with auto-clean function
- Features a unique Milk Menu, providing flat white, hot milk
- Two separate heating elements for cappuccino preparation and milk preparation ensures perfect temperature and measurement
- The removable reservoir offers flexibility and convenience as it can be brought directly to the water source
- Integrated burr grinder with 13 adjustable settings and tubeless technology for maximum freshness, flavor, and aroma
- 67 oz. water capacity
- Digital, one-touch control panel
- Energy-saving automatic shut off
Isn’t she beautiful?
Let’s give this machine away!
Are you ready to win?
Step Two: Leave a comment on this blog post telling me the exact coffee drink you would create with this oh-so-fancy machine
Winners will be selected 6.25.19 at 8 pm PST.
This post is sponsored by De’ longhi. All opinions expressed are my own.